Gone but not Forgotten
posted by Anonymous at 9:17 pm
hee hee. They look ready to take a bite.
Hee, hhe. They don't have teeth, just like pulling faces and pretending to be mean.
The longer I look at the photos, the funnier they look. Especially that one at the bottom - looks like it is singing.
Don't encourage them ... the one at the bottom is starting to try too hard ... they are trying to make you laugh your head off!
these orchids are phenomenal.
That's right Catnapping! Where's my head ....
GORGEOUS!!! And very animated!
Orchids are blushing to compliments from a Daisy Trixiiii ...
I miss you, anonymous!
Where does it say "make AnonyHouse things blush"? AnonyGhost has colour in her ghostly cheeks - not enough to materializzze ... she is still everywherrre ...
We all miss you Anon...:) Will write as soon as I have time. Crazy life but nice car! And those orchids... waaaaaaaaaa!
waaaaaaaaaa!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
12 Comments:
hee hee. They look ready to take a bite.
Hee, hhe. They don't have teeth, just like pulling faces and pretending to be mean.
The longer I look at the photos, the funnier they look. Especially that one at the bottom - looks like it is singing.
Don't encourage them ... the one at the bottom is starting to try too hard ... they are trying to make you laugh your head off!
these orchids are phenomenal.
That's right Catnapping! Where's my head ....
GORGEOUS!!!
And very animated!
Orchids are blushing to compliments from a Daisy Trixiiii ...
I miss you, anonymous!
Where does it say "make AnonyHouse things blush"? AnonyGhost has colour in her ghostly cheeks - not enough to materializzze ... she is still everywherrre ...
We all miss you Anon...:) Will write as soon as I have time. Crazy life but nice car! And those orchids... waaaaaaaaaa!
waaaaaaaaaa!
Post a Comment
<< Home