Gone but not Forgotten
posted by Anonymous at 3:07 am
Ok now its goodbye house!
And hello earth compactors!
Oh, so sad really... but why? I have never figured out why...
Whys and wherefores ...Good riddance I say! The Anonys were merely renters and the wildlife and plants moved with us. Apart from poor Mandarin Tree.
You have now a new FLAT! :P
The level tract of land isn't ours. We rent an old but better house. We have a full house at Modrooms!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Ok now its goodbye house!
And hello earth compactors!
Oh, so sad really... but why? I have never figured out why...
Whys and wherefores ...
Good riddance I say! The Anonys were merely renters and the wildlife and plants moved with us. Apart from poor Mandarin Tree.
You have now a new FLAT! :P
The level tract of land isn't ours. We rent an old but better house. We have a full house at Modrooms!
Post a Comment
<< Home