AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I want an Australian GUY! waaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :) If I give you my address, would you please send me one or two???? I am all smiles this morning! THANKS! Hehhehe!
Anonyporn, WOW! Aussie beefcake is a bit gritty but not bad. Where the hell were the full frontals, though???? Skip the beer bellies and give me more knees, please!
Goddess, help us! Merlinprincesse, just pack and go, why stop at one or two when there is a whole continent full of them!!! Go, already! And Anon, I am coming for a visit to print, print, print… since I will be paddling on my raft it will take me a while to get to your new house. Where are you, anyway? Obviously busy with all those boyz…
MWAHAHAHAAAA Albina has the right idea - there is a WHOLE CONTINENT full of them MerlinPrincesse and they're too bulky to fit into a little package };-}
Are you calling me a Wicked Old Woman Anonypornfan? I AM, I AM !!!!!! Any more knees and movie would have been sleeze };-}
Very, very busy watching this movie over and over again Albina. Just can't seem to stay away from the Old AnonyHouse :) Manboy went to Japan but he is home now in the new AnonyHouse growing into an Aussie man. Japan is however an excellent country for printmaking :)
i have an extremely sloooow pc lately.. but basing on the comments... lol.. i would love to see this short flick of yours. i'll come back .. and thanks for letting your shadow pass my blog..
With a name like that I could post this movie to this week's Illustration Friday theme 'farm'. Might have to stretch a lilly elastic further to: Movie for fillies with frillies illustrating the thought of farming willies?
Nowhere near as snappy as LDahl's illustrated novel though ...
I'll be stuffed (expression of surprise), not in Australia you don't Valgalart! A dog is an 'unattractive woman'. It's dog's balls (obvious) that isn't what you mean. Actually, come to think of it, this movie is a bit of a dog's eye (meat pie)- of the bloke sort. Teehee.
i've been a slsk user for years, and i bet you will find diamanda galas there. if you need it before the weekend, i suggest you look for it there. its a free download so no worries.. and you can always add me to your contacts too.. i have the same name there. and im using the 156b.
24 Comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I want an Australian GUY! waaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :) If I give you my address, would you please send me one or two???? I am all smiles this morning! THANKS! Hehhehe!
Anonyporn, WOW! Aussie beefcake is a bit gritty but not bad. Where the hell were the full frontals, though???? Skip the beer bellies and give me more knees, please!
Goddess, help us! Merlinprincesse, just pack and go, why stop at one or two when there is a whole continent full of them!!! Go, already! And Anon, I am coming for a visit to print, print, print… since I will be paddling on my raft it will take me a while to get to your new house. Where are you, anyway? Obviously busy with all those boyz…
Watching your Japan videos... and visit again... and now I am puzzled even more. Do I have to paddle to Japan now?!
MWAHAHAHAAAA Albina has the right idea - there is a WHOLE CONTINENT full of them MerlinPrincesse and they're too bulky to fit into a little package };-}
Are you calling me a Wicked Old Woman Anonypornfan? I AM, I AM !!!!!! Any more knees and movie would have been sleeze };-}
Very, very busy watching this movie over and over again Albina. Just can't seem to stay away from the Old AnonyHouse :) Manboy went to Japan but he is home now in the new AnonyHouse growing into an Aussie man. Japan is however an excellent country for printmaking :)
Underneath they wear frillies to hide their willies!!
Think we've found Modroom's achilles; but wait to look under when it's less chillies :)
These blokes look a lot like Kansas rednecks... do they drive pickup trucks, have big dogs and sleep with their guns?
hehehe!
Close LDahl; they drive big guns, have trucks and sleep with their dogs. Heehee!!
he-he-he!!! what an apt description...
LOL! Girls you are funny! Mushroom, this is a secret reunion! :)))
Our Secret Reunion is for Sillies About Willies :)))
Don't put your chillies
In my little frillies!!
Our Secret Reunion's name has changed to 'Sillies about Willies for those with Frillies'!
i have an extremely sloooow pc lately.. but basing on the comments... lol.. i would love to see this short flick of yours. i'll come back .. and thanks for letting your shadow pass my blog..
What about "Fillies with Frillies"? Sounds like a good name for an illustrated novel.
With a name like that I could post this movie to this week's Illustration Friday theme 'farm'. Might have to stretch a lilly elastic further to: Movie for fillies with frillies illustrating the thought of farming willies?
Nowhere near as snappy as LDahl's illustrated novel though ...
Hey I sleep with my dog! Nice to see your post!
I'll be stuffed (expression of surprise), not in Australia you don't Valgalart! A dog is an 'unattractive woman'. It's dog's balls (obvious) that isn't what you mean. Actually, come to think of it, this movie is a bit of a dog's eye (meat pie)- of the bloke sort. Teehee.
i've been a slsk user for years, and i bet you will find diamanda galas there. if you need it before the weekend, i suggest you look for it there. its a free download so no worries.. and you can always add me to your contacts too.. i have the same name there. and im using the 156b.
Thanks Atomicvelvetsigh! I bought CD "Closed on Account of Rabies" from UK, so own "The Black Cat' now :) PS: Your comment took 12 days to publish!
can you send a male
to me in the mail?
don't mind if he's stale,
or stinky of ail.
i just want a man
with a big front tail.
MWAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!
};-}
*crying*
Post a Comment
<< Home