This is where we stuff all clothes from last season. It is a real over one hundred and fifty year old treasure chest that washed onto the shore up North. The frame above is the genuine article of reproductions seen today.
I love chest also. The painting was bought at an auction to help protect nearby public land that serves as an artist's retreat from turning into private land.
Will provide a closeup of the dark subjects in the image. This painting takes the place of another that hides behind the bed which is the only thing that spooks me. Will also photograph that painting so you can see what I mean.
3 Comments:
I love chest. Very nice. What is the painting of? Did you do it?
I LOVE your home!!! Thank you for letting me snoop....heehheeee
More! Now want more!
It looks like the bones of something, a crocodile?, and a racoon.
I love chest also. The painting was bought at an auction to help protect nearby public land that serves as an artist's retreat from turning into private land.
Will provide a closeup of the dark subjects in the image. This painting takes the place of another that hides behind the bed which is the only thing that spooks me. Will also photograph that painting so you can see what I mean.
Post a Comment
<< Home